Serving Business, Government, OEM, Education and the General Public since 1994
Your source for GPS, OEM GPS sensors, GPS Engine Boards, GPS Tracking,
GPS Antennas, Lidar-Lite, CB, Amateur and Marine Radios, Radio Scanners,
Fish Finders, Night Vision Optics, and much more!
Authorized Dealer for Garmin, USGlobalSat
high sensitivity WASS
enabled OEM GPS sensor for use in machine control,
guidance and agricultural applications that require 5 Hz
position and velocity reports. Small, highly
USGlobalSat USB GPS receiver highly
sensitive, low power consumption chipset in a ultra
compact form factor. Powered by a SiRF Star IV GPS
chipset. Superior performance in urban canyons,
GB-580P GPS Bike computer
by USGlobalSat. Slim sports
watch profile. High performance GPS chipset, high
resolution display with e-ink-like qualities under
sunlight, a "Trainer Mode",
sensor features a high-sensitivity receiver, integrated antenna and rugged,
design that makes it useful for a variety of
eXact Precision NV Scope Kit
2.6 x 44 eXact Precision night vision Scope can be used for multitude of applications including paintball, security surveillance or as a handheld monocular
Compact Professional Portable UHF Two-Way Radio FM
Transceiver. 450 to 470MHz, 4 W, 16-chsnls.
- Night Owl Optics NexGen 3x Night Vision Scope. 500x Ambient light amplification, powerful Infrared Illumination,
PSR 600 (GRE America)
ID # 125
Reg. Price: $699.99
- Digital Triple Trunking Desktop/Mobile Scanner
- Intuitive "Object Oriented" User Interface Design
- Powerful and Flexible Scan List Functionality
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help
- Upgradeable CPU and DSP Firmware�
- Flexible Free-Form Memory Organization
- GRE's Exclusive V-Scanner Technology
- Multi-System Trunking
- P25 NAC Functionality�
- Remote Control Capability
- Exclusive ALERT LED
- Audible alarms
- GRE's Exclusive Automatic Adaptive Digital Tracking
- GRE's Exclusive Digital AGC
- The Best Subaudible Squelch Decoder in the Scanning Industry
- High Speed PC Interface
- Powerful Spectrum Sweeper
- Real-time Signal Strength Indicator
- Trunking Control Data Output
- High Contrast LCD Display
- SAME and All Hazards Weather Alerting
- SKYWARN Storm Spotter Functionality
- Sleek, Compact Case Design with Large Speaker
Subject to change without notice.
- 54.00000 MHz.
|| 108.00000 - 136.99166 MHz
- 174.00000 MHz
216.00250 - 299.93750 MHz
|| 300.00000 - 512.00000 MHz
|| 764.00000 - 960.00000 MHz
1240.00000 - 1300.0000 MHz
| Except cellular band: 824 - 848.9875 MHz and 869
- 893.9875 MHz
3.125, 5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5, 25 kHz
|| Intuitive "Object Oriented" User Interface Design
- Designed for ease of use, yet powerful enough to satisfy the most
sophisticated experts. Common data entry, browsing and control methods
are used for non-trunked conventional channels, trunking talkgroups,
search configurations and Spectrum Sweeper setups. The radio grows with
you - you can start out with a small, easy to manage configuration, then expand it whenever you need to.
|| Powerful and Flexible Scan List Functionality - Allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your
preference, with no limit to the number or types of objects in a Scan
List, and no limit to the number of Scan Lists an object can be a
|| Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help
- Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner.
|| Upgradeable CPU and DSP Firmware - You can easily keep your radio current with software enhancements as they become available with free upgrades from
|| Flexible Free-Form Memory Organization
- Memory is assigned as objects are created using a sophisticated
internal file management system. You are not constrained to traditional
bank/channel scanner memory layouts. No memory is wasted as a result of
bank/channel programming constraints. The scanner has sufficient main
memory capacity to store over 1,800 conventional channels, trunking
talkgroups, search configurations and Spectrum Sweeper objects in any
combination, providing ample capacity for more sophisticated hobbyists
and professionals while keeping the database size manageable for
|| GRE's Exclusive V-Scanner Technology
- Allows you to save complete radio configurations within the radio,
for recall into main memory as needed in the field. This is similar to
having a laptop computer and programming software available anytime.
You can use V-Scanners to store configurations for different
geographical areas or usage styles. Twenty-one V-Scanner Folders are
provided, each capable of storing over 1,800 objects. Total memory
capacity of main memory combined with V-Scanners is over 39,600 (1,800+37,800) objects!
|| Multi-System Trunking
- Scans most common trunked radio system signaling formats, including
Motorola, EDACS Standard, EDACS Narrow, LTR and P25 trunked radio
networks. Talkgroup call and individual call monitoring are supported.
Supports trunking operation in virtually any land mobile radio band,
including 700 MHz and the new Federal 380 MHz band
|| P25 NAC Functionality
- Much like CTCSS and DCS with analog signals, P25 Network Access Code
(NAC) is used to provide selective squelch operation on conventional
P25 digital channels. GRE's PSR-500 Advanced Digital Scanner will
detect the NAC that is being used on a P25 conventional digital
channel, and will allow you to program NAC codes to block transmissions
that do not have a matching NAC, including analog traffic on the same
|| Remote Control Capability
- Can be used with third party application software to remotely control the scanner from a personal computer.
|| Exclusive ALERT LED
- Programmable tri-color LED can be configured to illuminate or flash
when certain objects are active. Eight user-defined colors and
brightness levels can be specified from thousands of possible
combinations. Provides visual alerts when certain objects are active,
e.g., blue can be used to signal activity on a primary police call, red
for fire, etc."
|| Audible alarms
- Programmable audible alarms can be configured to sound when certain
objects are active. Can be used in conjunction with, or separately
from, the ALERT LED described above.
|| GRE's Exclusive Automatic Adaptive Digital Tracking
- When monitoring Motorola and P25 digital systems, instantly adapts
the digital decoder to the digital modulation format of the transmitted
signal, then analyzes the digital signal 50 times each second and
adapts to any subtle changes caused by multipath or fading. No
cumbersome manual adjustments are required.
|| GRE's Exclusive Digital AGC
- Instantly compensates for low audio levels that are very common on
digital systems. The radio is easier to listen to, and provides you
with a more enjoyable scanning experience.
|| The Best Subaudible Squelch Decoder in the Scanning Industry
- CTCSS and DCS subaudible squelch coding is processed by the same
powerful DSP chip that is used for P25 digital decoding. Provides fast
and reliable decoding of subaudible squelch signaling with squelch tail
|| High Speed PC Interface
- Uses GRE's 30-3290 USB cable in full duplex mode at 6 times the speed
of previous scanner models for PC transfer and 8 times the speed of
previous models for radio-to-radio cloning.
|| Powerful Spectrum Sweeper
- Quickly sweeps the scanner's frequency ranges for transmissions from nearby transmitters.
|| Real-time Signal Strength Indicator
- Shows relative strength of received signals.
|| Trunking Control Data Output
- Streams decoded trunking control data from your PSR-500 to a personal
computer for use with popular third party trunking control channel
monitoring software. No slicer needed! Also streams NOAA weather radio
SAME alert data!
|| High Contrast LCD Display
- Provides one row of dedicated icons, and four rows of 16 characters for programming and scanning operations.
||SAME and All Hazards Weather Alerting
- GRE's PSR-500 Advanced Digital Scanner can operate in dedicated SAME
weather alerting mode, and alert you to severe weather and other
hazards in the specific area(s) that you select, or, the scanner can
check your local NOAA weather frequency periodically, even while
scanning, and alert you when an All Hazards alert occurs.
|| SKYWARN Storm Spotter Functionality - Provides instant, one button access to frequencies used by storm
spotter networks. You can monitor storm conditions as they occur, and
become aware of dangerous conditions before the media or emergency
management officials are able to announce them to the general public.
|| Sleek, Compact Case Design - Has a Large Speaker for adequate volume in most environments, and is designed for one-handed operation for ease of
- AC Power Adapter, BNC Antenna, USB PC/IF Data
cable and CD Media w/User's Manual
|Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Please secure your order now.|
Specifications, price and availability are subject to change without notice.
Gross Weight: 7 lbs.