Serving Business, Government, OEM, Education and the General Public since 1994
Your source for GPS, OEM GPS sensors, GPS Engine Boards, GPS Tracking,
GPS Antennas, Lidar-Lite, CB, Amateur and Marine Radios, Radio Scanners,
Fish Finders, Night Vision Optics, and much more!
Authorized Dealer for Garmin, USGlobalSat
high sensitivity WASS
enabled OEM GPS sensor for use in machine control,
guidance and agricultural applications that require 5 Hz
position and velocity reports. Small, highly
USGlobalSat USB GPS receiver highly
sensitive, low power consumption chipset in a ultra
compact form factor. Powered by a SiRF Star IV GPS
chipset. Superior performance in urban canyons,
GB-580P GPS Bike computer
by USGlobalSat. Slim sports
watch profile. High performance GPS chipset, high
resolution display with e-ink-like qualities under
sunlight, a "Trainer Mode",
sensor features a high-sensitivity receiver, integrated antenna and rugged,
design that makes it useful for a variety of
eXact Precision NV Scope Kit
2.6 x 44 eXact Precision night vision Scope can be used for multitude of applications including paintball, security surveillance or as a handheld monocular
Compact Professional Portable UHF Two-Way Radio FM
Transceiver. 450 to 470MHz, 4 W, 16-chsnls.
- Night Owl Optics NexGen 3x Night Vision Scope. 500x Ambient light amplification, powerful Infrared Illumination,
PM 1610 Dosimeter (Polimaster)
ID # PM1610
Reg. Price: $1,095.00
Professional personal dosimeter for measuring continuous and pulse X-Ray
and Gamma Radiation in the energy range 20 keV 10 MeV. The PM1610
dosimeters are recommended to protect professionals, who work with or
around X-ray or gamma radioactive materials. The possible use areas
include but not limited to: hospitals, mines, customs officers, nuclear
stations personnel etc.
professional personal dosimeter designed to monitor and measure the
personal dose equivalent Hp(10) and personal dose equivalent rate Ä¤p(10)
from both gamma and X-ray radiation. It is capable to measure both
continuous and pulse (from 1 msec) X-ray and gamma radiation in the
energy range from 20 keV to 10 MeV.
PM1610 dosimeter allows for setting up independent threshold alarm
levels for dose and dose rate (two for each). When those thresholds are
exceeded, the instrument alerts user with audio, visual and vibration
alarms. Audio and vibration alarms can be enabled/disabled in the
instrument setting menu
The intrument's non-volatile memory allows for manual or automatic
recording up to 4000 events of the dose rate change, acute dose levels,
time and levels when the present threshold values were exceeded.
PM1610 personal dosimeter performs following functions:
- Measures continuous and pulse X-Ray and gamma radiation;
- Alerts user via audio, visual and vibration alarms when preset thresholds are exceeded;
- Records manually or automatically for up to 4000 events in the instruments' non-volatile memory;
- Communicates with a PC via USB channel with the simultaneous battery charging;
- Low battery warning;
- User friendly interface with two button operation.
Instrument's shockproof rubberized case and the LCD with fluorescent
backlight allows for easy operation even in the harshest, most
unfavorable environments or weather conditions. The instrument is
recommended for use by hospitals, mines, customs officers, nuclear
stations personnel, and any professional who work with or around X-ray
or gamma radioactive material.
Personal Dose Tracker software, developed by the Polimaster company,
enables serial connection up to 100 units of PM1610 X-Ray and gamma
radiation personal dosimeters. Software enables information transfer by
USB-protocol to a personal computer to analyze, process, and generate
corresponding databases in a control center or an expert center.
The main objectives of the Personal Dose Tracker software are:
- Improvement of effectiveness and operational safety of:
- Border police and customs;
- Security services and Emergence response services;
- Medical institutions;
- Mail and cargo carriers;
- Nuclear stations personnel;
- Radiologic and isotope (tracing) laboratories;
- Emergency and first responding agencies.
- ï¿½Improved personal safety while working
with radionuclides and ionizing radiation sources when carrying out
- Improved personal safety of personnel by means of constant dose
and dose rate control, and instant alarm if there is personal radiation
- Early warning of possible radiation contamination or terrorist attack.
The user software enables creation of the well defined architecture for
monitoring of the personnel radiation exposure. The users can be placed
into certain groups (administrator, operator, files user) with the
customized access to the information and independent group or individual
threshold settings. The complexity of this architecture is defined by
the specific needs and requirements of the user's organization, their
protocols and concepts of operations.
"Personal Dose Tracker" user software has following functionality:
- ï¿½Each instrument and user data logging;
- Instrument configuration and settings setup;
- Generate database of the connected instruments (up to 100 units);
- Generate user database (up to 100 users);
- Assign the user groups (administrator, operator, files user);
- Set up the access level and customized threshold levels for each user role;
- Set up the access level and customized threshold levels for each individual user;
- Manipulate each user group and/or individual user (movement, editing, etc.);
- Generate the overall information system, based on the data, logged from individual instruments.
- Generate report in the text and graphic form, based on user groups or individual user data.
- Networked Solutions
- Customs and Border Control
- Health Physics and Medicine
- Individual Radiation Protection
- Uranium Mining and Nuclear Fuel Production
Specifications, price and availability are subject to change without notice.
Gross Weight: 2 lbs.